- place is the adventuring location.
- turnsUsed overrides the normal number of adventures that are expected to be consumed at this location, or -1 can be passed to use the default. Specifically, 0 will prevent any counters from triggering - of course, if an adventure actually is consumed, any counters that you kept from triggering will be lost.
- filterFunc is a macro or the name of a combat filter function defined elsewhere in your script, with the same behavior as in the 3-paramater version of adventure(). An empty string can be passed to use your battle action or CCS as normal.
This will adventure exactly once in the specified place (even if it took no turns), although it will follow chained choice adventures for as long as you have preset options.
If filter contains a semicolon it will use filter as a macro.
This function returns
true if KoLmafia adventured successfully. It will return
false if it cannot adventure for any reason:
- Not enough adventures
- Location is unavailable
- You are falling-down drunk
- If the adventure was successful, but KoLmafia was put into a PENDING state. This indicates that we might be done adventuring in this location, and usually occurs because we successfully finished a quest-related action in that zone.
Adventures 1 time at the Slime Tube. If an adventure takes no turns, possibly because the Gall Bladder was already squeezed, that adventure will still count. Counters will trigger as normal.
adv1($location[slime tube], -1, "");
None - "adv" will always try adventuring again if an adventure took no turns.