Auto-stops are places where mafia's automation will automatically stop, just as the name suggests. Except for the Ultra-Rare monsters, these are all KoL non-combats. If mafia detects one of these auto-stop non-combats then automation will cease immediately after the encounter.
There is just one trick to using auto-stops: mafia will only auto-stop when there are no conditions set (although it will always auto-stop on Ultra-Rare monsters). If conditions are set then mafia will continue automation until it reaches those conditions and stop normally. This is to prevent auto-stops from interfering with regular automation.
- Sleazy Back Alley: (only if the corresponding choice adventure setting is set to "switch genders".)
- The Haunted Pantry:
- The Ruins of Fernswarthy's Tower:
- Misspelled Cemetary:
- Haunted Library: and of Take a Look, it's in a Book!
- Whitey's Grove:
- The eXtreme Slope:
- Giant's Castle (Top Floor)
- Barrrney's Barrr:
- The Poop Deck:
- The Palindome:
- The Laboratory:
- The Haunted Ballroom:
- Arid, Extra-Dry Desert: Auto-stops every time you need to start adventuring at the Oasis or if you need to get an item:
- (Before you find the Oasis and get Ultrahydrated.)
- (without can of black paint). With paint, adventuring continues to Walk Without Rhythm.
- (Only occurs if you didn't have a drum machine at previous auto-stop.)
- An Overgrown Shrine: Each of the four has an autostop
- A Massive Ziggurat
- Orcish Frat House:
- The Orcish Frat House (Bombed Back to the Stone Age):
- The Mer-Kin Outpost:
- Anemone Mine:
- Bad Moon: All special Bad Moon adventures .
- Agua de vida: Auto-stop when a bottle is consumed.
- Auto-stop when a demon name is learned and opens mini-browser to display it.
- Auto-stop when a hobo code is learned and opens mini-browser to display it.
- Auto-stop when an Ultra Rare adventure is encountered and opens mini-browser to display it.
Unlocking the White Citadel can make use of the auto-stop to be this simple.
adventure( my_adventures(), $location[whitey's grove] ); adventure( my_adventures(), $location[white citadel );
Unlocking the Pyramid, using the magic of auto-stops. Note that this assumes you have enough adventures to complete it. A better script would check the questlog to verify current quest progress before beginning adventuring.
cli_execute("condition clear"); # conditions must be clear or stops won't be automatic. # Adventure until: A Sietch in Time adventure( my_adventures(), $location[Desert (Ultrahydrated)] ); cli_execute("condition set 1 stone rose, 1 drum machine"); adventure( my_adventures(), $location[Oasis] ); # Adventure until: Walk Without Rhythm retrieve_item(1, $item[can of black paint]); adventure( my_adventures(), $location[Desert (Ultrahydrated)] ); cli_execute("condition set worm-riding manual pages 3-15"); adventure( my_adventures(), $location[Oasis] ); # Adventure until: The Sleeper Has Awakened adventure( my_adventures(), $location[Desert (Ultrahydrated)] ); # Equip wormhooks, use drum machine and then re-equip original weapon. cli_execute("checkpoint; equip worm hooks; use drum machine; outfit checkpoint");