Jump to navigation Jump to search
alias: condition, objective
This is a CLI command for modifying adventuring goals. The possible parameters are:
- clear: This will remove all adventuring goals.
- check: This will display a list of all current adventuring goals.
- add condition: This will add a condition to the list. If the condition is an item, it will set the necessary quantity to this many more than you currently have.
- set condition: This will add a condition to the list. Unlike add, this parameter will set the total quantity that you want to have.
For example, if you have 3 dance cards...
goal add 4 dance cardwill create +4 dance cards as a goal and cease adventuring when you have 7 dance cards.
goal set 4 dance cardwill create +1 dance cards as a goal and cease adventuring when you have 4 dance cards.
Options for condition are:
- X item will be fulfilled when you have X of item.
- +X item will be fulfilled when you have X more of the item than you previously possessed.
- X meat will be fulfilled when you have the requisite quantity of meat.
- X choiceadv will be fulfilled when you encounter X choice adventures.
- X autostop will be fulfilled when you encounter X autostop adventures.
- X pirate insult will be fulfilled when you have learned X pirate insults.
- X arena flyer ml will be fulfilled when you have flyered X ML worth of monsters.
- X any itemtype will be fulfilled when you have X items that all have a partial match to itemtype, such as 8 any paper strip or 14 any fish meat.
- X anything but itemtype will be fulfilled by anything that is not itemtype.
- any/anything but can take multiple item names separated by | or /.
- level X will be fulfilled when your character is level X. This is useful for automated power leveling.
- X muscle, X mysticality and X moxie will be fulfilled when the specified stat is at X.
- X health/mana ceases adventuring at the specified health/mana level or lower.
- X% health/mana ceases adventuring at the specified health/mana level or lower.
- Special conditions exist for several locations.
- outfit will be fulfilled by acquiring the obvious outfit at the Cobb's Knob Harem, Cobb's Knob Treasury, Frat House, Hippy Camp, Pirate Cove, Itznotyerzitz Mine, and eXtreme Slope.
- NAME outfit will be fulfilled by the outfit which has the stated NAME.
- castle map items is fulfilled by acquiring an awful poetry journal, furry fur and giant needle. This is only sensible at the Giant's Castle.
If you leave off the quantity X, then it is assumed to be 1.