- doodad is the item to check.
- type is one of "zap", "fold", or "pulverize".
- "zap" returns the zap group that the item is part of. The integer values in the map are meaningless in this case, and the item itself isn't included.
- "fold" returns the fold group that the item is part of. The integer is the position in the fold sequence (1..N), and the item itself IS included, so you can determine its position.
- "pulverize" returns the average products of pulverizing one million of the given item. The scaling is needed to preserve accuracy for the elemental gems, which can be produced at rates as low as 1/1200.
Retrieves some variable-length internal data that isn't readily readable via file_to_map().
If you need black pepper, this will try to zap something into it.
Zap for stab bats!
This small program will try to zap something into a tiny plastic stab bat and send it to zarqon.
This function will detect if a pulverization has any affect on an item.
Specifying anything other than "zap", "fold", or "pulverize" for the second parameter will return an empty map.