- check_me is the string, item, effect or skill to check
- modifier_name is the modifier to check
Returns your current modifier total for modifier_name, or the amount of modification from check_me if specified.
Special Syntax for Familiars
- buddy is the familiar to check
- check_me is the modifier to check
- weight is the familiar's weight (buffed, not including equipment)
- equipment is the familiar's equipment
Returns the familiar's effect on this modifier (for instance, a baby gravy fairy would return some positive float for "Item Drop").
Prints your current Initiative:
Function that checks if a single effect from a given list will buff your muscle over an amount goal. The name of the first effect to satisfy the goal is printed, or you are warned if none is found.
The CLI command "modtrace" gives access to the same information when the correct parameters are specified.
For a full list of numeric modifiers, see the following thread: List.