- id is an item ID # to convert
- name is an item name or string representation of an item ID # to convert
- qty is an item quantity (acts as a check)
- If qty is 1, this function follows normal string matching
- If qty is any other number, this function will allow plural names to match
Returns the item that matches name or id as specified. Plural names will not match unless the third form is used and qty is not equal to 1.
The following code fills a map with all items that has an ID number between 1000 and 1200.
Unlike direct casting via $item[ ], no match found by this function will return $item[ none ] rather than abort.